17 October 2006

More Lists of Mine

4 Mark Knophler/Dire Straits albums I like:

Local Hero
Cal
Love Over Gold
Brothers In Arms

4 places I really would like to visit one day:

Highlands of Scotland
Tahiti
Maldives
Hawaii

4 movie directors I admire:

Stanley Kubrick
Quentin Tarantino
Francis Copola
Steven Spielberg

4 comics strips I follow everyday:

On The Fast Track
Baby Blues
Blondie
Non Sequitor

4 types of people I despise:

Queue jumpers
Vandals
Racists
Religious nuts

4 things I wish I have done:

Got a degree in Computer Science instead of Chemistry
Went to that Singapore Airlines interview in 1981
Did not start smoking in 1981
Have more kids as beautiful as LW and microW

4 greatest moments in my life:

Getting an offer from RMIT despite flunking my VHSC
When I got married
When my kids arrive
When Liverpool won the Champions League in Istanbul 2005 (Hey, I even cried!)

4 phobias:

Heights
Worms
Horror movies
Forgetting to lock a door

4 brands I always rely on:

Pepsi
Canon
Sony
Adidas

No comments: