09 May 2007

Yes = Maybe = No?

I am doing this after reading Galliventer's version at http://danielfranklingomez.com/blog/ and thought I will do mine as well.

Of course if you people don't hear from me for the next 7 days it means that my wife has read this as well....

WOMEN’S ENGLISH (When you two were going steady...)
1. Yes = Yes
2. No = No
3. Maybe = Maybe
4. We need = Whatever you say dear
5. I am sorry = I am really sorry
6. We need to talk = What have I done wrong dear?
7. Sure, go ahead = You need your own space I understand
8. Do what you want = I respect you
9. I am not upset = Cos I'm scared you won't be seeing me again
10. You’re very attentive today= Am I getting lucky tonight? Huh? Huh?

WOMEN’S ENGLISH (After the two of you got married...)
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = You’ll be sorry
6. We need to talk = You’re in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = You better not
8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. You’re very attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

WOMEN’S ENGLISH (After 20 years of marriage...)
1. Yes = No
2. No = No
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I demand
5. I am sorry = You are dead.
6. We need to talk = You are dead.
7. Sure, go ahead = You are dead.
8. Do what you want = You are dead.
9. I am not upset = You are oh so dead.
10. You’re very attentive tonight = Don’t bug me. I am very dead.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she reads this.
Muahahahahaa!

Anonymous said...

Eh Wombat, by any chance you're NOT si Sebastian, are you? LOL! Coz it would be funny if Sebastian blogs!

You know.. Sebastian, right? The guy at the church's office..

Wombat said...

Wrong. I do know Sebastian. And he knows me. (Go figure) But if you have stayed here before, you'd have seen me. I have been here since 1993. And I do stand out in a crowd, for a certain reason.

~We're two ships, that passed in the night~~~

Anonymous said...

No lar~ I've never stayed in LD, I was in the neighboring town, close to LD but always made a trip to LD. Well, probably saw you in the church before and I might noticed you too, especially if you're a wombat! LOL! :P

Fleming said...

Very clever, Wombat, but alas so true. I too have traveled the downward path that is marriage.

If my wife reads this, you may not hear from me for TWO weeks.

Wombat, my blogs are finally accepting additions to their Links lists, and so you will find yourself there at last.

Wombat said...

cindy : Neighbouring town? The nearest town to LD is Kunak. Otherwise where got town? Silam is not a town. Silam is paradise on Earth.

fleming : I am linked? Hey kids, Daddy is finally linked! (Little Wombat / micro Wombie : *Yeah boing boing boing*)

Henry Chong said...

what happen after 20 years?
Yes= Can u repeat that 'cas I can't hear u dear

No= Can U repeat that 'cas I can't hear u dear

and so forth,so forth.....

Anonymous said...

Oooo... you must be living in Silam! :P

Maganda!

Wombat said...

Wrong. But I do have friends there.

As for my burrow, you needs to go towards LD a bit more, say about 15 km more...